Friday, May 7, 2010

From Batch Rep to MQ students

With reference to the briefing given by Mr. Hira today:
1) Please email gaikcheng if you want to book your air-ticket any time soon.
I need the following details for the air ticket:
Full Name following passport:
Which airline:
One way or two way ticket:

I will then compile and forward(hopefully I'll do this on a daily basis) your names to Mr. Hira.
PS: When I say email, means EMAIL ok.
Don't sms.
Don't tell me verbally.
Don't give me on a piece of paper.
EMAIL!

The same goes for the passport numbers( To those who havent given it to me).

2) Housemates for hostel in Uni of Strathclyde
Maximum per unit: 4 ppl
Please decide on your housemates and email the names to Zi Fen ( zfen_aud@hotmail.com )

3) I've started a label 'prep to fly off"... It is for your future reference if u have any queries. JUst need to click on that label.

No comments:

Post a Comment