Saturday, March 21, 2009

Welfare Meeting Agenda,SRC, IMU

c/p from email

"Hi batch reps!

I'm Zia Shah and I'm running for President of SRC. As one of my presidential tasks I am meant to make an Agenda for the next Welfare Meeting and for this I require your help. :)I would like to request that you e-mail me any issues your batch would like to bring up. Some of the examples of issues brought up in the previous Welfare Meeting are Teaching Venues, Car Park, Student Employment, Cafe, Customer Services of the departments, Partner Universities, IT and Safety on Campus.

If you are on holidays or have exams it is understandable if you can't reply. However, if there are issues that your batchmates have consistently complained to you about perhaps those are some of the things you'd like to email me.

I need these issues by Tuesday, 24th March 2009. Sorry for the short time period. "


So, please drop a comment or approach Gaik Cheng or Ho Liaug if any of you P109s have any queries/complains.

No comments:

Post a Comment