Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Announcements from the batch rep (week 13)

1) Dateline for Statistics Project 1 and 2 is on 15th September 2009. Hand it in to AAD!

_____________________________________________________
2) English Group A only:
a) Ms. Cecilia has passed me the marked essay assessment papers. If u want to take a look at the papers, come find me in campus(either E-lab 4 or library) on Friday ONLY. I will be around from 7am till 12pm on FRIDAY(11th Sept 09). I will not entertain anyone after 12pm.

b) To those who were absent from english classes, please hand in your absentee letters, unless u want AAD to chase u for it.

c) I need to see Chandni, Hwee Li and Jie Yun on Friday anytime before 12pm. I need you ladies to sign some stuff for english class.

___________________________________________________
3) Make sure all of you check your groupings for BM oral exam this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment